- App-pocalypse Now http://t.co/fj2MJdfpbc via @codinghorror about 1 week ago
- RT @g_korland: Why isn't there any working winrm CLI client for Linux? winrm-cli just doesn't work... about 2 weeks ago
- RT @CandySwipe: Open Letter: King Now Wants to Cancel CandySwipe's Trademark Even Though it Existed 2 years Before Candy Crush Saga http://… about 3 weeks ago
- RT @tommorris: How many software developers would it take to change a lightbulb? http://t.co/zNTnpslyW1 about 4 weeks ago
- Just ordered the new @pragprog book 'Seven Web Frameworks in Seven Weeks' by Jack Moffitt (via @AmazonUK) http://t.co/gGZITo0tcV about 1 month ago
Tweet “Know your tools” is one of the key rules serious software developers live by, because it can make you highly productive. How far you can take this rule?
Tweet Windows instances on Amazon EC2 are given a random password. This post will show how to use Java to retrieve this password.
Tweet My earlier script to enable WinRM in one step has been cleaned up and is now on GitHub.